Editing a submitted Snapchat Geofilter
Guys, did you know you can edit a submitted Geofilter?! While uploading a Geofilter to snapchat for approval, and after multiple “Rejected” submissions, I discovered the “EDIT” button! The edit button is available while your Geofilter is in the “In Review” process and it allows you to change a few things about your Geofilter before it’s “Approved” or “Rejected”.
You can edit:
4. Cancel the Geofilter
If for some reason you find yourself uploading and submitting the wrong Geofilter image, date or time, here is how you can edit the upload art before it gets “Rejected” or “Approved”.
Follow these steps:
- Log in here.
- Click your username in the top right corner and select ‘My Geofilters.’
- Select the Geofilter that is “In Review” that you would like to Edit.
- In the “Details” Section you will see a Pen and Trash icon. Click on the Pen Icon.
- This screen is where you can edit the Time, Date, Graphic or simply canceling the entire order.
- If you need to edit the submitted art, just click on the upload button located under your graphic preview. Upload your revised art and hit the “Save” Button.
Your updated art has been submitted and back in the “In Review” Process. That’s it! It’s pretty handy if you find yourself needing to do this in a hurry. Trust me, haha.
Now go create those Geofilters!
If you’re not connected with me on Snapchat yet, send me a request. My username is ShaunAyala, — Snapchat you soon!
Want more Snapchat TIPS and ACTIONABLE TO-DOs? Subscribe and sign up for my FREE gift here, you will also stay up to date with the latest. Click here: bit.ly/1Lif0Aa
On snapchat? Scan the below Snapcode using the Snapchat app or click the link or image using your mobile device: http://www.Snapchat.com/add/shaunayala/