How to use Shazam on Snapchat
Shazam is an app that is known for its music identification capabilities. It’s now integrated in Snapchat.
Here’s how to access Shazam:
- When you hear music you would like for Shazam to Identify, open Snapchat.
- From the camera screen, press and hold on the Snapchat screen till Snapchat prompts with a Shazam alert. (make sure your phone can hear the audio playing, here im playing “Alone” on Youtube)
- Shazam will pop up with a brief description of the song it identified. You will have the option to learn more about the song by pressing “Song Info” or “Dismiss”
- Tap on “Song Info”, and Shazam will show you full screen art of the artist or song, you will notice a “Listen” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Listen” or swipe up to see more options. Here you can listen to a sample of the song, swipe up to see Lyrics, Video, Recommended Songs and more, if available.
If you’re not connected with me on Snapchat yet, send me a request. My username is ShaunAyala, — Snapchat you soon!
Want more Snapchat TIPS and ACTIONABLE TO-DOs? Subscribe and sign up for my FREE gift here, you will also stay up to date with the latest. Click here: bit.ly/1Lif0Aa
On snapchat? Scan the below Snapcode using the Snapchat app or click the link or image using your mobile device: http://www.Snapchat.com/add/shaunayala/